Friday, May 20, 2011

Baby Love


This is Noah and Camden. They are the bestest of friends...
although he would like to be more.

I really love that they have known eachother since they were born. Nothing says friendship like pooping in your pants together and eating pureed carrots.


Recently they were having problems in nursery being too "physically friendly". I caught them kissing and had to tell Noah that we don't kiss our friends, we only give hugs. His reply was, "But shes my best friend, and I like her lips."




Can you imagine 12 years from now, them going to the high school prom? I want to cry just thinking about it. And I want them to get married just so that I can tell them I witnessed the beginning of their love. Do Mormons believe in arranged marriages? Who cares, im making it happen.




1 comment: