Tuesday, February 15, 2011

City of Angels (that is us)




I cant imagine growing up anywhere else.

Beach. Disneyland. Hollywood. Downtown LA. Staples Center. Getty Museum. Venice. LA Zoo. Universal Studios. Griffith Observatory. Lakers.Chinatown. Hollywood Bowl. Dodger Stadium. Kodak Theater. Walt Disney Concert Hall.


I think I started to appreciate my love for LA when I lived in Provo, Utah for 2 years. That place will make you miss home the second the first snow falls.

Random fabulous LA fact-
Los Angeles has more than 80 stage theaters and 300 museums, more than any other U.S. city. BOOM.


Where else can you wear sandals all year round? Visit countless beaches? Watch the #1 NBA team? Get stuck in traffic at 10pm on a Wednesday night? I LOVE LA.




Another thing I love? The Lakers. Shameless shrine, right now.







Los Angeles is where you can have a girls night at Dodger Stadium.

Los Angeles is where you can go shopping at Santee Alley on your day off.



Los Angeles is where you can have a Beach Bonfire for your singles ward FHE.

Los Angeles is where you can go with friends for a hike at Eaton Canyon.

Los Angeles is where you can enjoy some good basketball.

Los Angeles is where you can show your tourist friends Hollywood.


I adore the skyline, the diversity, the events, the personalities, the humor, the events that come from living in Los Angeles. I wake up to a sunny sky and freeway traffic and can't think of anywhere else id rather be. Where its a constant summer season, and the LA pride is overflowing. I am LA.

1 comment: