Tuesday, February 15, 2011

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E




I am SOCAL bred, born, and raised. Which also means I grew up going to Disneyland. As I grew up I didn't take advantage of the fact that I was only about 30 minutes away from this magical place. This year I decided to take the plunge and get a pass. BEST DECISION EVER. In the last 48 hours I have gone twice. Also best decision ever. I have come to the simple conclusion that it is impossible to feel sad at this joyous place. Being there with good friends is just a cherry on top.

First day we got our passes we went in a group to celebrate (mourn) the loss of our good friend, Jonathan, who is moving. We were armed with M&Ms, iphone Disneyland apps, and happy smiles. We even brought along an Imagineer. I felt so sophisticated.








Disney day #2, Valentines Day we conveniently didn't have work so Melcat, Cody and Hilary decided to go again. Although it was filled with couples everywhere to celebrate the day of love, it was nice to enjoy the love of friends...and Mickey.




We are completely dedicated to getting the most out of our passes. And if that means calling out of work sick once a week, so be it. Totally kidding. Kind of...

1 comment: