Saturday, January 15, 2011

These are stupid...don't read them.

  1. Would you rather be rich or healthy?
    Healthy.

  2. Would you rather be good looking or rich?
    Id rather be ugly and poor.

  3. Do you believe in the death penalty? Why or why not?
    I go back & forth on this little gem of a question...too deep for a public blog.

  4. Have you seen Sophie’s Choice, and if so, do you think she made the right choice or the wrong choice?
    I havent seen that. But im sure she made a pro and con list.

  5. Would you like to know the day you’re going to die ahead of time?
    I wouldn't want to know. I like surprises.

  6. Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence?
    Super intelligence IS super strength. Silly question.

  7. Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
    I would rather have the power to be both.

  8. Would you rather spend the rest of your life without a significant other, or would you rather have a partner who is extremely difficult?
    Seriously. What kind of questions are these? I would rather have an extremely delicious, generous & hilarious significant other. I have NOT lost hope. He is out there. And his names his James Franco.

  9. Would you rather spend life in prison or be executed?
    hmmm...it depends what my prison rules are. Can I watch Oprah and eat Cafe Rio? Yes? Okay than Prison, it is.

  10. Should marijuana be legalized? Why or why not?
    I am Mormon. Figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment