Probably 25 things you didn't know about me. And probably 25 things you didn't care to, either)
1. I had a ferret. It was illegal.
2. I used to drive a 66' mustang in high school. I totaled it.
3. One of my favorite movies is The Grinch.
4. I can't watch people give blood or get shots. I faint.
5. My all time favorite album is John Mayers, "Continuum".
6. I don't ever tell people my middle name.
7. Im addicted to my iphone.
8. Ive been proposed to...I had only gone on 4 dates with him. Thanks, Utah.
9. I hate talking on the phone.
10. I love Yogurtland.
11. I just tried sushi for the first time this year.
12. People always think im wearing colored contacts. Hello, who does that?
13. My favorite author is Jodi Picoult.
14. I hated the Twilight books. Horribly written and terrible characters. Gross.
15. I could wear my rainbows all year round and be OK with it.
16. i get everything I own from H&M, Forever21, Target and Marshalls.
17. Disneyland really IS the happiest place on earth.
18. I admit to being obsessed with wedding blogs.
19. I love a good love story.
20. I cannot stand anything Tyra Banks.
21. I played the baritone for 5 years. You read that right.
22. I can't go a day without drinking Diet Coke. And I used to hate it.
23. Two of my dogs got eaten by a coyotes. Not at the same time.
24. I have met Bill Clinton, Katie Couric, and the Fonze. And yes, I think that makes me cool.